3.11.2009

Crossfit Total 090311

Wow... I forgot I had this blog.
I am completely bored at work and I had a good workout today, so it's a good day to start blogging again. I've been crossfiting consistently in my blog-absence, but I am starting to get a little burnt out. I'm throwing in 1-2 step classes at the YMCA in my routine to keep things fun.

Today, I did the crossfit total:

Squat: 185#
Shoulder Press: 100#
Deadlift: 210#

Score: 495

As my assistance exercises, did 3x10 of pull ups and knees to elbows

2 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Libby said...

Hey, welcome back! You're still a beast! I just discovered another one of my friends from Wellesley (a fellow HP) is a CrossFitter down in Atlanta. Yay!

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger mie said...

Thanks Libby!!
I know so many people who know people who are starting crossfit!
So, I dont' know why I always end up crossfiting alone...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home